SR. Agile Product Management Advisor
Compensation: $153,680.00 - $153,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company with 28 years experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S.
Title: Sr. Agile Product Management
Role Type: W2
Location: Austin, TX
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Janira Valentin, Sourcing Specialist, at ...@strategicstaff.com
Description, Skills & requirements:
As a member of our Online and Mobile Product and Planning team, you will work with product stakeholders to determine the business and technology objectives for your assigned technical product(s). The Online and Mobile Product Owner is responsible for the road map and day-to-day management of Digital Marketing related projects within the pre-authentication and marketing sites space. The Online and Mobile Product Owner will partner with the product marketing teams, external agencies, internal IT resources, and with global subject matter experts, as the forefront member and owner of new and ongoing initiatives. The Product owner work with design, strategy and engineering to create a compelling vision culminating with delivery of a disruptive product to market that fits customer needs. Product Owner must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, search engine optimization, campaign integration, a/b testing, strategy and business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices. Ability to manage prioritization across multiple business owners Analyze and act on product performance, stability, and client culture to maintain continued product success and market fit Be a core contributor during sprint planning and sprint review meetings, as well as participate in other traditional scrum ceremonies Comfortable in talking technology with developers while knowing how to translate the language to communicate shareholders. Defining and owning business requirements for project initiatives Ensure Analytics are properly aligned Establish and communicate KPIs to executive management and pivot accordingly in an agile project methodology. Experience presenting in front of senior leaders and audiences. Helps define and drive design concepts partnering with the design team based on business specifications Lead the customer discovery, solutioning, and implementation for areas of ownership Works with Digital Experience Teams, subject matter experts and other stakeholders to perform business analysis and conduct customer research to support current and new product roadmaps supporting multiple business lines.
- Direct to consumer marketing experience of established products greatly desired.
- Experience managing the execution of multi-channel web projects from inception through completion to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, error free and meet internal and external stakeholder needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present complex information clearly and appropriately handle sensitive information.
- Agile/SCRUM experience specifically in Story/Acceptance criteria development.
- An ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to work in a rapid and iterative development environment.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented individual who is capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Able to influence and manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally and influence outcomes.
- Utilizing applications like JIRA, Confluence, Google Analytics, and/or others.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies, web content management, distributed systems.
- Experience launching and multiple managing digital products.
- 5-7 of digital product and/or business website ownership or related experience.
- Bachelors Degree required, preference in Business or Technology.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
Education Bachelors Degree required, preference in Business or Technology
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
Set the bar high for what a company should do
Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.