Students & Recent CDL-A Truck Driver Grads
Employment Type: Part-Time
After just four weeks in our driver program, you can begin earning guaranteed home time & higher mileage rates!
CDL-A student truck drivers who have recently graduated from a certified CDL school can begin their training with NTB, so that they can hit the road with our outstanding regional truck driver jobs! During this 4-week program, you’ll be paid each day you train, with home time every 5 days! After your training is complete, you’ll start earning our competitive new pay package, regular home time, bonus and incentive programs and brilliant benefits!
- WISC: Kenosha, Madison
- OHIO: Dayton, Columbus
- IND: Lawrenceburg, IN (Cincinnati area) Ft. Wayne, Indianapolis, Middlebury
- MICH: Stanwood, Grand Rapids, Newport, Lansing
- ILL: Decatur
As a CDL-A truck driver with NTB, you’ll enjoy these advantages:
- Tuition reimbursement - $5000 paid out in the first year
- Guaranteed home time
- Weekend incentive – 6 CPM
- Higher competitive rates per mile – ask recruiters about our new increases!
- Production and safety bonuses
- Medical, dental, life and vision benefits
- No East Coast driving
- 95% drop & hook
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Detention and breakdown pay
- Pickup/drop pay
Ask about our Tuition Reimbursement Program!
Get started with guaranteed home time & increased pay rates – apply for NTB TODAY! Part-time positions also available!