Class A CDL Tanker Driver (Redkey)
Compensation: $46,270.00 - $66,110.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVER
Morristown Express hauls food grade liquids (soybean oil, corn syrup and chocolates) and has openings for Class A Drivers to run a mix of regional and local freight.
Morristown is a 35 truck fleet that runs a dedicated local and regional operation with occasional long haul opportunities for its professional drivers.
Drivers for Morristown Express can expect:
- An average income of between $55,000 to $61,000 / year
- Top drivers can earn over $65,000
- $1,100 / week minimum 'Guaranteed Transition Pay' for 8 weeks starting 2nd week
- New drivers earn a $500 Bonus after 12th week of employment
- Off 2 weekends a month
- Limited number of overnight trips
- Assigned equipment with free XM
- Paid orientation and tank training
- Full benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- $950.00 Gross weekly minimum guarantee pay agreement
General Driver Qualifications:
- Class A CDL with at least 12 months tractor trailer experience preferred
- Tanker endorsement (not needed to apply)
- The ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
To apply please click 'APPLY NOW'
Associated topics: class a truck, company driver team, company driving team, conductores clase a, dedicated regional, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, otr company, otr driving, regular home time
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...