Real Estate Showing Agent
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are in search of a talented showing agent! We’re looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual who is team-oriented and truly enjoys supporting others. You will assist the agents on the team by scheduling appointments with buyers and showing homes.
There is exponential room for growth. We have a very tight-knit team and pride ourselves on providing great office culture. We provide efficient systems and training to help you grow your business to a higher level.Compensation:
$70,000 - $100,000Responsibilities:
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner
- Manage all leads in contact database system
- Assist the agent in appointments with clients to learn more about the client's Real Estate goals
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyer's home search criteria
- Schedule and attend showings with clients
- Willingness to obtain real estate license
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Patient, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, responsive, with a friendly focus on customer service
We are a family-owned business that began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 100 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fix and flip development companies in the industry.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.