Real Estate Showing Agent - Guaranteed Income
Employment Type: Full-Time
We are in search of a talented showing agent! We’re looking for an ambitious, self-motivated individual who is team-oriented and truly enjoys supporting others.
This person will assist the agents on the team by scheduling appointments with buyers and showing homes. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to learn the business and grow into a full-fledged buyer's agent.
We have a very tight-knit team and pride ourselves on providing great office culture. We provide efficient systems and training to help you grow your business to a higher level.
You will be working leads that we provide you and also be given face to face buyer appointments that come from the efforts of our inside sales agents - in this case your responsibility will be to meet with the buyer in order to present our value proposition.
$70,000 - $100,000Responsibilities:
- Respond to new leads in a timely manner
- Manage all leads in contact database system
- Assist the agent in appointments with clients to learn more about the client's Real Estate goals
- Identify homes that meet prospective buyer's home search criteria
- Schedule and attend showings with clients
- Willingness to obtain real estate license
- Ability to work independently with little management involvement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Candidates must be patient, organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, responsive, with a friendly focus on customer service
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.