Real Estate Sales Buyer's Agent
Employment Type: Full-Time
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!Compensation:
$100,000 - $125,000Responsibilities:
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.