Real Estate Listing Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full-Time
Real Estate Listing Sales Agent - Guaranteed Income
The real estate listing specialist position is the perfect position for an existing agent who wants a more traditional job role or for someone with a sales background who has wanted to get into real estate (without having to work solely on commission).
The job entails calling inbound seller leads (warm leads that have asked for a call), scheduling appointments to meet with the sellers and working with them to list their homes for sale.
The job is a traditional 9-5 position with weekend work required to host open houses. There is also travel involved and you must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel up to 40 minutes from your home on a daily basis.
This is your chance to get into real estate without having to rely on generating your own leads!Compensation:
$125,000 - $175,000+ Base Plus CommissionResponsibilities:
- Respond to all incoming seller leads to set appointments to meet with sellers (all warm leads - no cold calling)
- Meet with sellers face to face in order to show them our value proposition and to list their homes
- List the seller's home
- Update CRM with notes
- Experience in sales required (but doesn't have to be real estate)
- Needs to be willing to obtain real estate license
- Hard Worker
- Willingness to travel
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.